This post is sponsored by Kroger Co and High Liner Foods. The content, recipe, and opinions are my own. #SeaCuisineAtKroger
I’m excited to partner with High Liner Foods and Kroger to bring you guys a quick and easy meal idea featuring their Sea Cuisine Honey Chipotle Wild Alaska Salmon fillets. Sea Cuisine offers a wide variety of seasoned and prepared frozen seafood dishes – you simply toss them in the oven and in 30 minutes or less you have a delicious and perfectly seasoned piece of seafood. They make easy work of getting a quick, tasty, and nutritious meal on the table and are perfect for meal prep or busy nights. I created a delicious salmon bowl starring their Honey Chipotle Salmon fillets. Imagine all the components of a flavorful salmon taco turned into a nutritious and hearty bowl. So good!
My Honey Chipotle Salmon Bowl starts with a base of rice that is topped with Sea Cuisine’s perfectly seasoned salmon. This particular flavor has a sweet honey and smokey chipotle crust – you simply bake it in the oven for 16-18 minutes – it doesn’t get easier! While the salmon bakes we have time to prep the rest of the dish – a bright, fresh mango salsa and a simple cabbage slaw. Once plated, we finish the dish with a few slices of ripe avocado. You guys have to try this – it was ahhhhmazing! The sweet and smokey fish was tender and flaky and the flavors paired perfectly with the refreshing mango salsa and creamy slaw. Everything came together so fast too making it the perfect weeknight meal.
You can find Sea Cuisine’s products in the freezer section at your local Kroger store. They have several options to choose from – all as tasty and versatile as the next. Because their products are sustainably sourced and made with real, simple ingredients, it’s a product that I’m happy to purchase and feel good about eating again and again.
Be sure to visit Sea Cuisine’s website to check out their line of delicious seafood plus get product savings, locate their seafood in your area, and find lots of tasty recipe inspo!
Once you try out my simple Honey Chipotle Salmon Bowls come back and let me know what other great ways you are using their seafood!
- 1 package of Sea Cuisine's Honey Chipotle Salmon Fillets (2 pieces)
- 1 cup precooked white or brown rice
- 1 mango, diced
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely diced
- ½ jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- ¼ red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups pre-shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt, to taste
- ¼ tsp cumin
- salt/pepper, to taste
- ½ avocado, sliced thin
- Prepare salmon according to package instructions. While salmon cooks prepare remaining components.
- MANGO SALSA: In a small bowl combine the mango, onion, jalapeno, red pepper, lime juice, cilantro, and a pinch of salt. Stir well.
- SLAW: In a small bowl combine the shredded cabbage, Greek yogurt, cumin, and season with salt/pepper to taste. Stir well.
- Assemble your bowl - place ½ cup rice in the bottom of a bowl. Top with cooked salmon fillet, half of the slaw mixture, half of the mango salsa, and half of the sliced avocado. Enjoy!
- 1 salmon filet = 8 points
- ½ mango salsa = 0 points
- ¼ avocado = 2 points
- ½ slaw = 0 points
- ½ cup rice = 3 points
Points values are the same for all three WW plans
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @rachelshealthyplate and use #rachelshealthyplate so I can see your creation!